You want bright, talented and highly capable law students. You’ll find them at Creighton University School of Law.
Interview Our Students
We make it easy for you to recruit our Creighton law students. Our On-Campus Interviews are in September/October and January/February, but we’ll accommodate you any time of year. We’ll work with you to create an interview schedule that meets your hiring needs.
Sponsor a Reception
You can get to know our students prior to on-campus interviews by sponsoring an “Opportunity Knocks” reception. kdixon [at] creighton [dot] edu (Email us) to learn more.
Interested in our students but can’t make it to campus? No problem. Through our resume collection program, we’ll gather resumes and send them to you. Please complete the Resume Collection Form to begin receiving the resumes of our remarkable students.
See Student Standings
Review our Grading Scale Information to better understand your prospective employees’ standings.
Share Your Jobs
Register on Symplicity, our online job-posting system, and post jobs at no cost to you for our students and alumni to see.
Best of the Best
Creighton University School of Law has a strong tradition of producing some of the nation’s best law minds, including:
- Richard Anderl, JD ’78—Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Mutual of Omaha Companies
- Joseph Bataillon, JD ’74—Federal District Judge of the District of Nebraska
- Gary Blackford, JD ’81—CEO of Universal Hospital Services
- William Connally, JD ’63—Nebraska Supreme Court Justice
- Laura Duffy, JD’93—U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of California
- Colonel Mary Margaret Foreman, JD ’91—U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corp.
- Michael Johanns, JD ’74—U.S. Senator and former Nebraska Governor
- Michael McCormack, JD ’63—Nebraska Supreme Court Justice
- Robert Pratt, JD ’72—Senior Federal District Judge of the Southern District of Iowa
- Harold Rock, JD ’59—a founder of Kutak Rock LLP, Omaha
- Walter Smith, JD ’72—former managing partner, Baker Botts LLP, Houston Texas
- Gayla Thal, JD ’80—Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Union Pacific Corp.
- Roger Wells, JD ’81—President/CEO, McGrath North Mullin & Kratz LLC, Omaha