A law school that educates the whole person.
Creighton University School of Law is anchored in Jesuit principles, which means we’re devoted to developing the whole of you. Visiting is the best way to know if a legal education rooted in strong community and committed to student success is for you. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Tour the law school
- Meet your future professors
- Sit in on a class
- Hear from current students
- Meet with someone from admissions
We offer a variety of ways to connect with our faculty, students, and alumni.
Explore our visiting options and choose which best meets your needs:
- Open House—offered every fall for prospective students
- Accepted Students Day—offered three times a year to admitted students
- Individual Visits—a personalized visit that accommodates your schedule
- Talk With Us — arrange a conference via phone, email or Skype with a professor, student or alumni
- CU Law Days—experience a day in the life of a Creighton law student