Creighton Law Library COVID-19 Policies
In order to keep our university community safe, the following modifications have been made to our library spaces and policies:
- Only authorized students and personnel are allowed to enter the law school building.
- Furniture has been spaced to allow for social distancing.
- There are 90+ study areas. Each study area has a numbered sign. These marked study areas are the designated areas for studying.
- All library users are asked to wipe down study spaces before use with the cleaning materials provided for that purpose.
- All library users must wear masks at all times, except when drinking from approved containers
- Food is not permitted in the libraries at this time. Drinks in non-disposable covered containers are permitted in the Law Library.
- Group study spaces are temporarily closed.
- For Reference Assistance, send an email to lawref [at] lists [dot] creighton [dot] edu or call (402)280-5541
Located in the Ahmanson Law Center, the Klutznick Law Library / McGrath North Mullin & Kratz Legal Research Center serves as the primary source of legal information for Creighton law students and faculty, as well as for the entire Creighton University and area legal communities. The Law Library offers quiet space for study, research, and space for collaboration with classmates. Through a variety of available resources, the Law Library staff provides the necessary and meaningful access to information to be successful.
Get started by exploring our extensive collection of electronic resources, including: