We’re here to provide the tools essential to your success.
Located on the second floor of the Ahmanson Law Center, the Klutznick Law Library / McGrath North Mullin & Kratz Legal Research Center is the ultimate resource for Creighton law students. The 45,000 square foot library offers quiet space for study, research and meeting with your classmates. With more than 390,000 volumes, nearly 194,000 titles and countless electronic resources, the Law Library staff will ensure you have the necessary resources to be successful in your courses, externships and even in your legal career after you’ve graduated.
We invite you to get started by exploring our extensive collection of electronic resources, including:
- Briefs and publications specific to the State of Nebraska
- Case law varying from the state courts all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court
- Electronic legal forms
- Digital copies of journals and newspapers, including the Creighton Law Review and Creighton International and Comparative Law Journal
- Books, articles and more to help you research a specific legal subject
- An “A-Z” list of the Law Library databases
- Sources to locate statutes, regulations and legislative history
Access to comprehensive research databases such as Bloomberg, LexisNexis and Westlaw