The Creighton International and Comparative Law Journal (CICLJ) is an online publication, founded in 2010, that serves as a forum for debate and exploration of international law issues. It also provides students with the opportunity to refine their research, writing, and critical-thinking skills to create articles.
The Creighton International and Comparative Law Journal (CICLJ) recognizes the increasing importance of international law in legal practice and academia. CICLJ is dedicated to publishing articles by scholars, practitioners and students to provide perspective vital to shaping our legal and social environment.
To have an article considered for publication in the CICLJ, please email it to us at InternationalLawJournal [at] creighton [dot] edu or submit it via ExpressO. Submissions should be in Microsoft Word (1997 version or later) or rich-text format (*.rtf). For citations, please follow The Bluebook.
To subscribe to CICLJ, please complete the subscription form.
2019-2020 CICLJ Editorial Board
- Co-Editors-in-Chief: Jaqueline Bossman and Kecia C. Van’t Hof
- Executive Editor: Kohle Perkes
- Student Articles Editor: Elizabeth Foley
- Student Articles Editor: Connor Flinders
- Staff: John Landrie, Jacob Baker, Katie Delmonico, Ellen Prochaska
- Faculty: Professor Raneta Mack