You want more than a job. You want a career. One that makes a difference in the world. Creighton University School of Law Career Development Office (CDO) makes it easy to access career opportunities—across the state, the country and the world.
Employers come to Creighton to hire the best law minds in the nation. Their job listings are posted on Symplicity, our online job-posting system.
Our Resume Collections program exists so that we can get your resume into the hands of your future employer—when it’s not possible for an on-campus interview to take place. cdo [at] creighton [dot] edu (Contact us) for more information about submitting your resume.
Our CDO has the student resources in place to help you with everything from resume and cover letter preparation to job search strategies.
Thanks to our CDO, Creighton School of Law graduates have gone on to careers in:
- Abrahams Kaslow & Cassman, LLP
- Baird Holm, LLP
- Cline Williams Wright Johnson & Oldfather, LLP
- Douglas County Public Defender’s Office
- Douglas County Attorney’s Office
- First National Bank of Omaha
- Fraser Stryker, PC LLO
- Gross & Welch, PC
- Koley Jessen, PC LLO
- McGrath North Mullin & Kratz, PC LLO
- Nebraska Appleseed Center for Law in the Public Interest
- Northwest Mutual Financial Network
- Bryan Cave, LLP (Formerly Holme Roberts & Owen)
- Davis Graham & Stubbs, LLP
- Holland & Hart, LLP
- Lane & Waterman, LLP
- Scheldrup Blades
- Whitfield & Eddy, P.L.C.
- Husch Blackwell, LLP
- Lathrop & Gage, LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon, LLP
- Stinson Leonard Street, LLP