For a glimpse into your future at Creighton.
Accepted Students Days
Now that you’ve been admitted, it’s time to experience firsthand what your education will look like. During Accepted Students Day programs, held each spring, you’ll have a chance to meet with your future classmates, talk with current students, and even have lunch with your future professors. You’ll also:
- Sit in on an actual class
- Learn more about our academic and experiential programs
- Talk with current students about their experiences
- Take a tour
- Learn about Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Hear from our Career Development Office
Concurrent with our Accepted Student’s Day program is a Parents’ and Partner’s program. Whoever will be supporting you during your time in law school is welcome to attend; parents, partner, or close friend. We want them to know what to expect while you are attending law school and to learn how to adequately support you.