When you pay tuition and fees at Creighton School of Law, you’ll be making an investment in you and your future. You’ll receive a legal education that will go beyond theory to the practical application of your coursework through clinics, externships, trial teams, moot court and study abroad programs. Your professors are committed to making you a better lawyer—and pushing you to reach your potential. We offer scholarships and financial aid to help make your education as affordable and manageable as possible.
- Tuition, fees, board, and room charges are payable at the time of registration for each semester.
- Full-time tuition covers only law courses.
- Part-time students pay the standard part-time tuition regardless of term (fall, spring, or summer).
- Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Billing and payment options are available.