At Creighton University School of Law, an American Bar Association-accredited law school, we’ll never be reduced to our numbers. Still, we know they’re important. Check out Creighton By the Numbers or access the nitty-gritty below.
The Creighton University School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association. For more information, contact: The Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, American Bar Association, 321 N. Clark Street, 21st Floor, Chicago, IL 60654, 312.988.6738, legaled [at] americanbar [dot] org.
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Rules - See Rule 7.5 governing transfer credit.
- Bar Passage Outcomes Report
- Curricular Offerings: Courses
- Employment Summary Report
- Faculty and Administrators
- Refund Policies
- Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Standard 509 Information Report
- Tuition, Fees, Living Expenses