At Creighton University School of Law, an American Bar Association-accredited law school, we’ll never be reduced to our numbers. Still, we know they’re important. Check out Creighton By the Numbers or access the nitty-gritty below.
Standard 509 Information Report
The Standard 509 Information Report includes data concerning admissions; tuition and fees, living costs, and financial aid; conditional scholarships; enrollment, including academic, transfer, and other attrition; numbers of the full-time and part-time faculty, professional librarians, and administrators; and class sizes. View the bar pass information.
For employment statistics for the past three graduating classes, see the Employment Summary Reports below.
The Creighton University School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association. For more information, contact: The Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, American Bar Association, 321 N. Clark Street, 21st Floor, Chicago, IL 60654, 312.988.6738, legaled [at] americanbar [dot] org.
Admissions Data 2017
Total Entering Class = 106 new students
Full-Time Traditional Program = 92
Full-Time AJD Program = 13
Part-time Program = 1
LSAT Range (full-time and part-time) = 155 (75%), 152 (505), 149 (25%)
GPA (full-time and part-time) = 3.62 (75%), 3.31 (50%), 2.88 (25%)
27% legacy admits
36% female/64% male
25 states and 69 undergraduate institutions represented
- Academic Rules
- Creighton Bar Passage Data
- Creighton Employment Statistics
- Curricular Offerings: Courses
- Curriculum and Course of Study
- Employment Data Report 2016
- Enrollment Data and Attrition
- Employment Data Report 2015
- Employment Data Report 2014
- Employment Data Report 2013
- Faculty and Administrators
- Refund Policies
- Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Scholarship Retention Data
- Tuition, Fees, Living Expenses
- Transferring Credit Hours