At Creighton University School of Law, an American Bar Association-accredited law school, we’ll never be reduced to our numbers. Still, we know they’re important. Check out Creighton By the Numbers, see our Standard 509 General Consumer Information Report, or access the nitty-gritty below.
The Standard 509 Information Report includes data concerning admissions; tuition and fees, living costs, and financial aid; conditional scholarships; enrollment, including academic, transfer, and other attrition; numbers of the full-time and part-time faculty, professional librarians, and administrators; class sizes; and bar passage.
The link to Employment Summary Reports provides employment statistics for the past three graduating classes.
For further important information about Creighton University School of Law, see the information and links below.
ABA Accreditation: The Creighton University School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association. For more information, contact: The Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, American Bar Association, 321 N. Clark Street, 21st Floor, Chicago, IL 60654, 312.988.6738, legaled [at] americanbar [dot] org.
Entering Class of 2015
116 full-time students and 3 part-time students
Median Age: 24
LSAT Range: 154 (75%) - 149 (25%)
GPA Range: 3.56 (75%) - 2.91 (25%)
Student represent 23 states
- Academic Calendar.pdf
- Academic Rules
- Creighton Bar Passage Data
- Creighton Employment Statistics
- Curricular Offerings: Courses
- Curriculum and Course of Study
- Enrollment Data and Attrition
- Employment Data Report 2015
- Employment Data Report 2014
- Employment Data Report 2013
- Faculty and Administrators
- Refund Policies
- Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Scholarship Retention Data
- Standard 509 General Consumer Information Report
- Tuition, Fees, Living Expenses
- Transferring Credit Hours