Clinical and Translational Science (MS/MD)
Other Programs Available
The MD/MS in clinical and translational science is a unique designation that will command the attention of prospective employers, particularly those affiliated with academic institutions.
The online community CTSciNet (Clinical & Translational Science Network) offers a plethora of career-related information pertaining to this field.
In addition to traditional medical training, you will learn:
- The ability to conduct clinical and translational research as an independent investigator
- How to write effective grant proposals
- Federal policies in relation to clinical and translational science
- Ethical research design
- How to analyze, synthesize, and interpret biological data
- Oral and written communication skills, including the ability write effective research papers and reports and communicate results through oral presentations and written publications.