Financial Psychology and Behavioral Finance (Certificate)
Students must earn 15 credits for Creighton University’s Financial Psychology and Behavioral Finance Certificate. Each class is offered in 8-week sessions. Courses can be taken in any order.
Credits earned can also be applied toward a Master of Business Administration.
- Introduction to Financial Psychology
- Applied Behavioral Finance
- Personal Financial Psychology
- The Psychology of Family Finances
- Financial Communication & Client Interviewing
For details, view the course catalog and program goals.
Students wishing to enter the Financial Psychology and Behavioral Finance Certificate program need to submit a:
- completed application
- official degree-granting transcript showing that they’ve earned a bachelor’s degree
- International applicants must meet English language proficiency requirements
- International applicants who are formally admitted must complete and submit a Certification of Available Finances Form through the Global Engagement Office
Credits earned toward this certificate can also be applied toward a Master of Business Administration (MBA). If you choose to move on to the MBA program, you’ll need to meet additional requirements.
For questions about financial aid, contact:
gpfinaid [at] creighton [dot] edu
|Start Classes in||Apply By|