Organizational Leadership (Master of Science)
To earn a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership at Creighton University, you must complete 36 credit hours.
Core Courses – 18 credit hours
- Writing for Graduate Students
- Leadership Theory, Application and Reflection
- Strategic Orienteering and Execution Tactics
- Communicating and Leading Across Cultures
- Innovation and Adaptive Change
- Approaches to Human Capital
- Leadership Capstone
Electives – 18 hours
Elective credits can be earned through a concentration, a graduate certificate, or coursework in various programs.
Students can earn a concentration in business leadership or healthcare leadership by completing 12 credit hours within one of these areas. Any electives can be taken to fulfill the remaining 6 credit hours.
Students can choose to complete courses toward a graduate certificate in another field of study as part of the electives requirement. Applicable graduate certificate programs range from 15-16 credit hours, including:
Creighton University has maintained continuous accreditation with the Higher Learning Commission since 1928. For information regarding the University’s accreditation status, visit http://www.creighton.edu/accreditation/.
Information regarding academic programs which hold specialized accreditation can be found on this page.
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must include two years of full-time work or leadership experience
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement. See application for specific requirements
- Two letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting
A personal interview may be requested in addition to the above requirements. The interview may be conducted in-person or virtually.
International applicants must meet English language proficiency requirements.
To help make your graduate studies at Creighton University more affordable, we encourage you to apply for financial assistance, as well as for graduate student scholarships and fellowships. Here’s how to apply for financial assistance.
- Step 1: File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Step 2: We’ll contact you if verification is required
- Step 3: You’ll receive a financial aid award notification
- Step 4: Accept your aid offer
For questions about financial aid, contact:
gpfinaid [at] creighton [dot] edu
Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership – 15 credit hours
This 15 credit online certificate serves as the foundation for the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership. Learn the fundamentals of leadership, communication and management best practices.
|Start Classes in||Apply By|